Are you ready to ring in 2021 with the Fourth Edition of Vinhood Academy?
For those who aren’t already familiar with it, Vinhood Academy is an online introductory wine class that helps you to become a wine connoisseur in 5 online lessons.
During the course we’ll help you to take your first steps in the world of wine through both theoretical and practical lessons led by an oenologist and a sommelier. But the best part is that it’s fun!
Together with the other attendees you’ll participate in team games, trivia, and guided tastings because we believe that there’s no better way to learn than by enjoying yourself.
Our third edition just ended and we must say that it was a truly gratifying experience.
Would you like to take a look at some reviews?
The fourth edition will begin on January 20th, just enough time for you to recover from the holidays with the standard two weeks of detox so that you can tackle 2021 with the energy that it deserves.
In order to meet everyone’s needs, we’ve decided to offer two different time slots: one on Thursdays from 7pm to 9pm and one later in the evening on Wednesdays from 9pm to 10:45pm.
PARTICIPATE WITH SOMEONE SPECIAL
Don’t change a winning team! This year we’re once again giving people the option to participate as a pair (it can be your partner, roommate, parent, dog…) so that you can experience the academy in company and with less financial pressure.
That’s right, because when two of you participate together, and share the box of wines that’s delivered to you at home, you’ll still pay just one participation fee.
THE WINES TO BE TASTED
All of the wines have been selected from among wineries that are participating in our Wine Cellar Project and we are proud to share them with you through the Vinhood Academy, an initiative that we care very deeply about.
These are the six bottles in the Wine Box:
THE PRODUCERS THAT WILL BE TAKING PART IN THE LESSONS
At the end of certain lessons, we’ll have the great pleasure of welcoming some of the producers behind the wines that we’ll be tasting.
Here are just two of the producers that will be participating: Nicoletta Pala from the Audarya winery and Giuseppe Serio from the Serio wineries. These two very young companies have roots in their respective families’ long standing history of wine production.
THE LESSON CALENDAR
Here is the full schedule:
- LESSON 1: Wednesday, January 20 from 8:45pm to 10:45pm – “White Wines With #Character”
- LESSON 2: Wednesday, January 27 from 9pm to 10:45pm – “Are you #Sage or #Laidback? Let’s discover red wines!”
- LESSON 3: Wednesday, February 3 from 9pm to 10:45pm – “Bubbles! The #Characters of Sparkling Wines”
- LESSON 4: Wednesday, February 10 from 9pm to 10:45 pm – “Dulcis in fundo: Get to Know #Affectionate Wines”
- WINE QUIZ: Wednesday, February 17 from 9pm to 10:45 pm “A Test Has Never Been So Much Fun”
COCKTAIL HOUR EDITION
- LESSON 1: Thursday, January 21 from 7pm to 9pm – “White Wines With #Character”
- LESSON 2: Thursday, January 28 from 7pm to 9pm – “Are you #Sage or #Laidback? Let’s discover red wines!”
- LESSON 3: Thursday February 4 from 7pm to 20:45pm – “Bubbles! The #Characters of Sparkling Wines”
- LESSON 4: Thursday, February 11 from 7pm to 8:45pm – “Dulcis in fundo: Get to Know #Affectionate Wines”
- WINE QUIZ: Thursday, February 8 from 7pm to 8:45pm – “A Test Has Never Been So Much Fun”
For more information and to sign up, please look here.